Malicious Python libraries stealing OpenPGP and SSH keys:
– Look for python3-dateutil, and jeIlyfish.
– Both modules try to exfiltrate SSH/OpenPGP keys and send them to an IP address.
– This is the third time the PyPI team intervenes to remove typo-squatted malicious Python libraries from the official repository.
Finally found "docking window" app to be able to move windows and docke them to the sides and stuff like in win/linux. Quite an achievement xD
Python, What Else?
Today we’re welcoming connected systems expert IT Link as our strip sponsor. They are awesome at Python! Check out IT Link and their job offers in France & Belgium!
Having your account compromised in a data breach can be devastating, but @mozilla shares tips to limit the damage, including:
• Learn details of the breach
• Change your password(s)
• Catch identity theft by reviewing your credit reports https://blog.mozilla.org/firefox/what-to-do-after-a-data-breach/
So the update took just a half a year ... that is new record even for me xD
Lákají vám notebooky s procesory ARM64? Pokud ano, tak vás tato zpráva jistě potěší: https://mojefedora.cz/fedora-pojede-na-noteboocich-se-snapdragonem/
Zázrak nebo apríl? Otevřená data od ČUZK? https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-cz/2019-April/021106.html
Pojdme si hrat s mastodonem :) Umime cesky, slovensky a anglicky. Ostatnim nerozumime, ale rvat se nebudeme ;)